• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Alternate Uniforms Released: Going With Blackshirt Theme

Smart play by Adidas and NU to go as simple as possible. This will trigger the least amount of whinging. If social media is an indicator, these are running about 5 to 2 favorable to unfavorable.

Yup did it with my phone and sometimes that can be tricky. Looks like I got the two and some how a third thread....

My apology to all
Obviously this is a serious offense and will require a reduction in grade and 30 days confined to quarters! :Lol:

Obviously this is a serious offense and will require a reduction in grade and 30 days confined to quarters! :Lol:

Ha ha

How you doing my good friend?

Back to school next Wedensday (teaching next week so enjoying my last full week off)

Last edited:
Ha ha

How you doing my good friend?

Back to school (teaching next week so enjoying my last full week off)
Had a long but productive summer so I can't complain. I'm so amped up with the season almost upon us it's hard to think of anything but Aug 31st!!! Friends decided to have a wedding on that date and already sent my regrets. Obviously they aren't Husker fans or would have picked a different date. :Biggrin: Not taping the opening game even with S. Bama....

Enjoy your last week before back to work in the Salt Mine..... I honestly believe we have a good chance at having a very nice season. First time I've felt true optimism in many a year at least since the 09 season....

Last edited:
I think that it would be better for the helmet to have the iron N but fill in the white space between the letter and the thin red line in Black. Otherwise good.
0005973_nebraska-tattoos-iron-n_550.jpeg

Looks good to me. I like that they're paying tribute to the Blackshirt tradition.

Will be interesting to see which game they'll choose to use/wear them.

Last edited:
I like the uni.

My main concern is Adrian staying healthy. Especially when we go to Boulder. That said, we have some depth there this year, so that's good.

My favorite alternate uniform they've done, and I would be happy if they added it to the standard options. Love the Blackshirts logos, love the simplicity, only rule I would have is they have to wear them during a night game.

My favorite alternate uniform they've done, and I would be happy if they added it to the standard options. Love the Blackshirts logos, love the simplicity, only rule I would have is they have to wear them during a night game.

This is easily my favorite so far too. As mentioned before, there was rumor that this uniform was going to become a new 3rd uniform which was very exciting, but it looks like it's just another alternate uniform. Oh well

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back