• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The ‘Horns

If its done in the face of the players on the field, I suppose I can see how that is taunting. But if done at the crowd, or no one in particular, that shouldn't draw a penalty.

Still lame, though.
Exactly.... Because you know the Fans will be throwing the Horns Down big time now. Funny shizzle Texasing Shite.

Not sure what the difference is between 'Horns Up' or 'Throwing the Bones'? Aside from Texas sucks, that is. Either you allow gestures or you don't. I say, that it should be okay.

View attachment 26349

Not sure what the difference is between 'Horns Up' or 'Throwing the Bones'? Aside from Texas sucks, that is. Either you allow gestures or you don't. I say, that it should be okay.
No one is arguing that the longhorns should not be able to do horns up, unless they disallow horns down. Our point is that they are all just symbols. The bones is close to the horns down symbol. As it is done when stopping the team. If there was a way to do bones down. (is it me or does that sound naughty? But I digress) I do not think NE fans/team would be calling for the rules to be changed to stop it. Only the ultimate narcissists of college football would call for a rule change because they feel offended.

No one is arguing that the longhorns should not be able to do horns up, unless they disallow horns down. Our point is that they are all just symbols. The bones is close to the horns down symbol. As it is done when stopping the team. If there was a way to do bones down. (is it me or does that sound naughty? But I digress) I do not think NE fans/team would be calling for the rules to be changed to stop it. Only the ultimate narcissists of college football would call for a rule change because they feel offended.

Bones down, that is funny. My point, I guess is that trying to legislate all these rules and making allowance for one thing and not another, just simplify, all gestures (obviously you can't give the middle finger) are either ok or not ok. Why make it difficult. I don't care what is done on the sideline or in the stands, on the field, just keep your fingers to yourself. (is it me or does that sound naughty?)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back