• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ILB Malik Reed commits to Wisconsin

Since Reed committed to Wisconsin right after visiting NE this weekend....maybe he just doesn't like BBQ. ;)
I like Stothermore then Reed, ready made size at 6'21/2" and 230. Those guys coming in 200-210 have two years of putting size on before can stand up to Big Ten play.

AND they lead for Kaden Johnson. Ooof
Just read on Husker Online that Johnson is panning to take an unofficial visit at the end of July to Lincoln. I didn't realize he had not been to Lincoln yet. Maybe this plus an official visit during a game day will get him to consider NU as his school of choice. Hope so. We need LBs in a big way.

Just read on Husker Online that Johnson is panning to take an unofficial visit at the end of July to Lincoln. I didn't realize he had not been to Lincoln yet. Maybe this plus an official visit during a game day will get him to consider NU as his school of choice. Hope so. We need LBs in a big way.

He's been to Lincoln this offseason once already. He was among a large group of prospects from Minnesota who were a part of the 'Tyrone Carter Elite Training School'. Those guys came for a March 27 spring practice. Nebraska has work to do here. They're pretty far behind Wisconsin and Minnesota right now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back