• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Commits Next?

Omar Manning perhaps soon too
giphy.gif

cuz it worked last time...Today soon? Tomorrow soon?

It only worked cuz I knew ;)

Honestly unless we are surprised Moten is the next best chance on Tuesday 2 July

Gunnerson could happen anytime. He has really gone silent.

Manning just a wag on my part

Moten unfortunately is trending toward A&M. Appears his reason for leaving Penn State because the family and his coaches thought he would be best suited to play in the SEC may come true.

Moten unfortunately is trending toward A&M. Appears his reason for leaving Penn State because the family and his coaches thought he would be best suited to play in the SEC may come true.
Fwiw, Penn State has had quite a bit of drama lately. It seems that Happy Valley hasn't been so "happy" lately.

For all the drama, they still have 16 commits, and the 10th ranked class overall. Please give NU drama like that!

You forgot a coach who is quickly wearing out his welcome. Which is no surprise frankly.

We could more than likely have 16 commits but they would not be the right fit etc. People need to chill out and let this playout. Based on who we have so far we are doing just fine.

Oh and based on average star ranking we sit at 89,50 and Penn State 89,10

I am not too worried about our small number of commits as of yet. But we are in a position that we cant have too many misses (non-contributors) out of players we do sign.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back