• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who Commits Next?

That's interesting, surprising, and encouraging with Watts. I just read an article where Betts said he was pretty sure that Watts is going to ND.

Got a ray of light

On the plus side of 6 only a week or 10 days after all the fussing about just 3 commits! Still got five days till the end of the July 4th holiday to see some more fireworks.
:nod:

Penn State fans aren't the most well grounded either. They are pretty sure that they're better than Ohio State, so losing to Michigan, Michigan State, et al.: Unacceptable! Franklin is clearly a pretty good coach, but I think that both sides are getting tired of one another.
Penn State, Like it or not is still an institution that LIVED and existed on a culture with Joe Pa. Much like our beloved Husker teams. It seems the great ones always do. Just look at Bama and Clemson.... driven on culture.

Penn State, Like it or not is still an institution that LIVED and existed on a culture with Joe Pa. Much like our beloved Husker teams. It seems the great ones always do. Just look at Bama and Clemson.... driven on culture.
Understood, but he's dead, so he's not coming back, and nobody else seems to be good enough for them. That's a dilemma.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back