• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Michigan - Do or die - Approximately 6:30 central - 5/25/19 -GO BIG RED!!! -

Again, no game tonite
osu and minn will play
tomorrow, some time early
check your local station :(
That's got to work out in our favor I would think. I, like every one of you guys(perhaps an exception) REALLY, REALLY WANT THAT B1G 10 CHAMPIONSHIP~~~ GO BIG RED!!!

Trying to figure out if that’s their advantage or ours.
It's gotta be our advantage, as both of those teams have to decide which pitcher to go with against each other, and then who do they pitch against us. They have a lot of pressure, we get to sit back and relax. Glass is half full from where I am sitting. GBR!

It's gotta be our advantage, as both of those teams have to decide which pitcher to go with against each other, and then who do they pitch against us. They have a lot of pressure, we get to sit back and relax. Glass is half full from where I am sitting. GBR!
I’d agree. They are in must wins for both games without a night to let the arms rest and think about it. Only thing that could be their advantage is if they are hitting well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back