• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Well the sky fell...

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
If I'm not mistaken today's goose egg in the draft ended what was the last ongoing football related record/streak we had left. For me this is rock bottom.

Hopefully this was the last remaining stench of 2nd class football that we'll have to endure. The administration, culture and roster have all flipped. There is nowhere to go but up! GBR!

If I'm not mistaken today's goose egg in the draft ended what was the last ongoing football related record/streak we had left. For me this is rock bottom.

Hopefully this was the last remaining stench of 2nd class football that we'll have to endure. The administration, culture and roster have all flipped. There is nowhere to go but up! GBR!
I don’t like it either, but rock bottom? There’s a lot of on field rock bottom’s that top this for me since 2001 CU game

Do you need to enter a 7 step program?

1. Hire Scott Frost
2. Behead Steve Pederson (bonus point if it ends up on a pike)
3. Poison Riley (Big Red Wedding?)
4. Feed Eichorst to Ramsey Bolten's dogs
5. Give Perlman the Walder Frey treatment (does he have any sons?)
6. The usurper Callahan could use the Theon Greyjoy makeover (ouch)
7. Watching the Frost Walkers unleash their carnage, 1st the Wall (B1G west), then Winterfell (the B1G 10 title) and finally all of Westeros (NCAA)!

And lets stomp CU by 70 just for fun!

(Apologies to GoT)

:Biggrin:

Last edited:
1. Hire Scott Frost
7. Watching the Frost Walkers unleash their carnage, 1st the Wall (B1G west), then Winterfell (the B1G 10 title) and finally all of Westeros (NCAA)!

(Apologies to GoT)

Love it!

1. Hire Scott Frost

(Apologies to GoT)

My dark humor appreciates your post, thanks for the laugh!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back