• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Adams-Woods reopens recruitment > Cincinnati

100%. It’s an olive branch to local players, even if he doesn’t fit. But, I think that he does. Arop is extremely athletic, has a position, is very long, and has shooting ability. It’s a no-brained to stay on him and I’m glad he’s still N.
The other part is he seems like a good kid. Takes academics seriously, respectful, a positive influence to bring to a program. His game absolutely needs work, but we have a coach that likes to teach.

I was told that FH said that it's best he look elsewhere.

I do appreciate a coach being honest with a guy. I’m sure it’s a little tough to hear, and his other options may not be as high profile, but it’s far better than a kid getting frustrated, struggling to get minutes.

I do appreciate a coach being honest with a guy. I’m sure it’s a little tough to hear, and his other options may not be as high profile, but it’s far better than a kid getting frustrated, struggling to get minutes.
Yep I agree. Has to be a tough conversation for coach and the player but it's way better to talk about it immediately so the kid has a chance to sign elsewhere.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back