• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Spring Practice (3/13/19)

To state that all teams would take him first right now might be slightly hyperbolic on my part. Slightly. But there is no basis for what you are arguing at all. You don't have to believe me. There are numerous quotes from NFL personnel figures or people quoting or polling them discussing this very thing. Some have stated that he might. Others that he would.
When you look at the history of #1 QB draft picks, what you are required to pay them, and how many have not lived up to the hype even when they had 4 years of major college experience(which includes physical and mental maturity) behind them, NO front office is going to pick a 19 year old #1 and give them the keys to their franchise.

Its hyperbole for any NFL exec to say they would simply because they know they won't have to.

Dak Prescott was incredible his first year of the NFL and he has been very average ever since. Are you trying to tell me a freshman QB in college is a sure thing because he had one good season, of which only a couple of games were against the top level of competition? That is a stretch. And its a huge gamble. I stand by my opinion that no NFL team would take him with the first pick.

When you look at the history of #1 QB draft picks, what you are required to pay them, and how many have not lived up to the hype even when they had 4 years of major college experience(which includes physical and mental maturity) behind them, NO front office is going to pick a 19 year old #1 and give them the keys to their franchise.

Its hyperbole for any NFL exec to say they would simply because they know they won't have to.

Dak Prescott was incredible his first year of the NFL and he has been very average ever since. Are you trying to tell me a freshman QB in college is a sure thing because he had one good season, of which only a couple of games were against the top level of competition? That is a stretch. And its a huge gamble. I stand by my opinion that no NFL team would take him with the first pick.

Guys, please take it to another thread.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back