• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Super Bowl LIII game thread

Damn sicko.....:Rolf:
giphy.gif
zSN6p17t8Ws12.gif

As a Rams fan, I knew the one team I didn't want them to face was NE. If someone would have told me they Rams would hold them to 13 points, I would have thought the Rams would have won pretty easily. I think they would have beat any other AFC team tonight. Belichick deserves the credit. I get sick and tired of the accolades that Tom Brady gets after some of their SB wins when I would say most of the reasons why they have won the SB's they have won, is because of Belichick's coaching. Brady is the beneficiary of being with the best HC in the game for the past 19 seasons, as well as being in the worst Division over that same period of time. Heck, as a whole, I would say that the AFC is less competitive than the NFC has been for the past 19 years. There is something to be said for the longevity of being as good as they are, especially when it really matters...December and the Playoffs. I am happy for Rex. It was nice to see him win a SB with some good plays in it so he was a contributor in it. I can't wait until Belichick and Brady retire so the Pats will decline. As soon as they retire, the Pats will go down the tubes, I bet.

OK so it was a defensive struggle. I find those just as entertaining as any other game. It was not that the Offenses were bad as much as the defenses were that good.

Hmmm. Sounds lke most of the board likes high scoring games, and thinks those are the only ones that can be good and exciting. I thought this was was about as exciting as they get, but then, I kind of like soccer 3-2 games too.

I'm glad I have been a Patriot fan, even though it is kind of casual. I would not have slit my wrist or said that the Rams received all of the refereeing breaks or they played in a punk division and were just lucky, but it would have been all right if the Rams had won.

But for hard hitting, excellent football, I thought the game had lots of that. It was mainly on the defensive side fo the ball, but there was lots of it, and the outcome was in doubt throughout most of the game. I thought it was better than most superbowls I've watched, and that includes all of them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back