• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bama-Clemson IV

Dude, get over yourself. IF, is an excuse. If, I would have done this, If, I would have done that.... blah blah blah.... not one damn thing you can say, post or postulate in your own little brain, that will take away from my enjoyment of the Tide getting destroyed tonight, but for only if. HAHA!!! I think I will now go have a beer...... PROST! :Cheers:
We are both happy bama got smoked. But you need to learn how the English language is used.

When someone says a coach or player screwed up that is not an excuse.

When someone says "we lost because our QB got hurt or because the refs screwed us" those are excuses.

Lesson finished. So is bama (for this season anyway).

Last edited:

7A707C7F-06AC-49C2-AA96-A7CF3B1ECD90.jpeg
Party about to start at Purple’s House! :Banana::Cheer2: Lucky charm worked this year! :)

We are both happy bama got smoked. But you need to learn how the English language is used.

When someone says a coach or player screwed up that is not an excuse.

When someone says "we lost because our QB got hurt or because the refs screwed us" those are excuses.

Lesson finish. So is bama (for this season anyway).
Begone demon..... the word if and shoulda(the way you used them), are excuses and second guessing, but I don't care. I'll ask my for my money back. If is still an excuse.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back