• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MILLS ?

Looks like I was right. Probation, no jail time.
I got the feeling a few people were actually rooting for the court to throw the book at this kid?. I believe this was NOT a huge legal deal and sounds like it was handled appropriately by the GA court. Not going to speculate why his license was suspended because there's any number of violations that could cause it.

Bottom line sounds like he'll be joining the Huskers for the 2019 season. :Banana: I think it's time to welcome him to Lincoln and lets hope he stays on the straight and narrow in the coming years.......

Walk to class...walk to practice...walk to the training table...bus to the game...fly to the away games. What could possibly go wrong. I'm guessing that SF and company are assessing the situation and have probably been in contact with Mr. Mills to see what they can glean from all this. I wouldn't have a problem with what we've seen so far to keep him on tract to Lincoln. Something drug related or violence related...those would be game changes.

Bottom line sounds like he'll be joining the Huskers for the 2019 season. :Banana: I think it's time to welcome him to Lincoln and lets hope he stays on the straight and narrow in the coming years.......

Amen. I sure like the way he plays. I hope the culture in the Husker program can help him bring the same energy to how he approaches school and his personal life.

I got the feeling a few people were actually rooting for the court to throw the book at this kid?. I believe this was NOT a huge legal deal and sounds like it was handled appropriately by the GA court. Not going to speculate why his license was suspended because there's any number of violations that could cause it.

I don't think anyone is rooting for the kid to get thrown into the clink. I do think there are some, like me, who are concerned about his reliability and accountability to the team....which is a core value of Frost's. Again...hope it works out for him, but he is obviously going to need some support, and the team may need some insurance if there is another hiccup along the way.

Last edited:
If this staff signs this kid I will root for him like all the other kids they've signed. I will also not be surprised to hear the sound of the other shoe dropping.

I don't think anyone is rooting for the kid to get thrown into the clink. I do think there are some, like me, who are concerned about his reliability and accountability to the team....which is a core value of Frost's. Again...hope it works out for him, but he is obviously going to need some support, and the team may need some insurance if there is another hiccup along the way.
He sounds like a crappy driver which got him suspended then compounded things with driving under suspension. Then he ignores his court dates which get a bench warrant issued (that's automatic) and bang he's in even more trouble when pulled over. Not the first or last time that's happened to a lot of people but especially young guys. As a retired state police officer I saw it happen more times then I care to remember.

Since he's going to be on probation if he does something stupid the next time he'll lose his scholarship while probably getting jail time. That alone should be enough to keep his head on straight especially with our coaching staff mentoring him.

BTW I completely agree with getting insurance in the form of another powerful RB for next season!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back