• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Basketball page on here is lacking

Knock yourself out

I would post links on it if I could. It would be nice if fans and recruits and their families could go to that page and see what's going on with our team day to day. Most people do not check the message board.

I would post links on it if I could. It would be nice if fans and recruits and their families could go to that page and see what's going on with our team day to day. Most people do not check the message board.
This already exists. Go to the home page and find the Other Sports drop down. It has a page for mens bball womens bball and volleyball if i remember correctly

Run it Back: Huskers Let It Fly
Nebraska doesn’t have another game until Sunday, so let’s look back at that win over Creighton once again, shall we?Over the last several years, Creighton has been known for its up-tempo offense and its 3-point shooting. #LetItFly is one of the hashtags the team and its fans use on Twitter. Heading into Saturday, the Bluejays were shooting 48.5 percent from deep, second in the country.

On Saturday, Nebraska beat the Jays at their own game, however, and the result was a 94-75 blowout in favor of the Huskers that snapped Creighton’s winning streak at seven.

https://hailvarsity.com/s/5716/run-it-back-huskers-let-it-fly

This already exists. Go to the home page and find the Other Sports drop down. It has a page for mens bball womens bball and volleyball if i remember correctly
Yep, it's under the "More Sports" drop down. Here is what you can find there today...

MEN’S HOOPS

FRESH LINKS: 12/12/2018

I think he is suggesting that it have more content like the Football home page. I think it is a good idea. Who provides that content? It looks like All N would be a good person to provide the content for the Basketball "Home Page" in More Sports.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back