• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Desmond Bland to visit FSU

And to get back on topic......I haven't heard anything else on Bland except for his scheduled Dec 7th visit may not be happening now? But it may happen later, as in he might wait until February to sign?

You don't understand life in Chadron....We got a Domino's last December and everyone thought we won the lottery!!!
My mom lives across the alley from Donald's. Growing up, it was just a short walk to crappy meal. Sadly, my kids will no longer be able to do the same when we go visit.

I worked at the Brothers and we made excellent pizza and ice cream, but it ended up shutting down. People liked their Pizza hut and cheap soft serve instead. I'm sure another bad pizza place is a big deal.

My mom lives across the alley from Donald's. Growing up, it was just a short walk to crappy meal. Sadly, my kids will no longer be able to do the same when we go visit.

I worked at the Brothers and we made excellent pizza and ice cream, but it ended up shutting down. People liked their Pizza hut and cheap soft serve instead. I'm sure another bad pizza place is a big deal.
Yeah, Donald's closed down and we refuse to eat at Pizza Hut, as it is the greasiest pizza made, though i heard they got better with competition. The problem with the non-cheap soft serve places is that they charged so dang much. We had a BYOB (build your own burger) place and, while it was delicious, the burger alone ended up costing $15! Like I said, it lasted 6 months and is now a hair salon.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back