• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I'm sure it's already been said, but

Being racist I see.

No. It's a character on a sit com. He happens to be black. If that offends you, that's a 'you' problem.

He's purposely misusing words and intentionally constructing nonsensical sentences. Reminds me of someone. Can't put my finger on it.

Don't be dense. You either are trying to say I'm dumb like a black guy or I'm dumb like the black guy character. Either way the attack on my character is clearly to say I'm dumb like a black guy.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone there. Anybody with half an ounce of dignity would have known that.

Don't be dense. You either are trying to say I'm dumb like a black guy or I'm dumb like the black guy character. Either way the attack on my character is clearly to say I'm dumb like a black guy.

Maybe you shouldn't have gone there. Anybody with half an ounce of dignity would have known that.
source.gif

giphy.gif

Anytime I’ve been around Damon he’s just a guy. Why do you have to make it about race? The only one who equated dumb and black was you brother.

I'm being dense? Says the guy who apparently has an issue with 'black guys' or being compared to 'black guys'. Lord man.

The color of the actor or characters skin is inconsequential, is never mentioned in any of my posts and is not the point I'm making. That's on you. I have not called you dumb or made reference to skin color, merely used the comedic skit as a tool to compare your posting content to the content and use of the English language shown in the skit. Per the rules of the board, I'm confining my comments to the post not the poster.

Crab is backpedaling. But the bigotry is out there plain to see and he never should have gone there.

/back to the thread

I'm not so sure Speilman didn't try to catch that pass, his hips were committed on a line straying toward the sideline and the throw was just far enough inside he couldn't break stride in time. It's harder than it looks to get back on line to the ball sometimes. I don't fault either player in that drive, because the offense was hot.

I'm just talking about the overall results. Martinez makes so many personal mistakes when games are tight it just becomes an impediment. Mickey Joseph was an impressive option QB. Put him in a big game he looked mediocre. Hell, Solich couldn't even talk during big games because of some anxiety issue. Some people perform flawlessly under pressure, others do not. So far Martinez has fallen short every time. It's become a trend.

You clearly lack the killer instinct or heart to make it on this board.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back