• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

This team showed today the can go toe to toe with. a top 10 team

Future is very bright

Agreed Reign, Nebraska has a legitimate chance in every remaining game this season. A 5-6 finish would be amazing after that start.

Plus a win over Iowa wouldn't suck. ;)

Now, on to Georgia over Kentucky!

It's fun hang out on the couch and post about how easy coaching is and pretend to have all the right calls
Almost as fun as it is to obsess over a post that would have been merely a fart in the wind that barely went noticed. Instead, you chose to jump into it headfirst and scream how much you enjoy the smell.

It was a bad call. There's not much else to say beyond that.

Well darn. Lost by 5 points. Could have gone either way.

This team playing the way they are now is probably the most improved team in the nation.

Can't wait until the next game.

We were two 3rd down conversions away from a W! Two timely dropped balls killed us. The D will improve with more depth. Things are looking good for the future. I'm starting to see why Frost said next year we'll be dangerous.

well, I am disappointed. As with CU, I felt with the way we played in the first half, we would win this. I was very pleasantly surprised with that thought, too. Unfortunately, we still can't put a complete game together and we still need to learn to get out of our way.

I see growth, but damn, I hate OSU and this result makes me ill after seeing the first half.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back