• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star OT Bryce Benhart is N (Composite 4 Star) MN Wrestling State Champ

I'll get excited after I see him in a live game in the B1G. I'm kinda done getting excited about any recruits, until I see them play in an actual college game. But, GBR!!!!

aJBAaL9.gif

Awesome news... made my night! Always great to pick up a 4* / Top 100 kid from within the B1G West footprint.

Definite position of need. Very few true freshman linemen come in to Power 5 programs and start right away, but Benhart may have a real chance to do that.

Not sure where you are seeing that, but Schaefer works for 247 who has him as #65 in the country and a 95 4star.

Rivals has him as a 3 star but as you stated 247 has him as a 4 star and their composite has him as a 4 star. Thus his statement he is a 3 star in this case is incorrect

Rivals has him as a 3 star but as you stated 247 has him as a 4 star and their composite has him as a 4 star. Thus his statement he is a 3 star in this case is incorrect

I'm probably more excited about him as O Lineman in the 500 mile radius seem to pan out better than the four star OLineman we've got out west.

I'm probably more excited about him as O Lineman in the 500 mile radius seem to pan out better than the four star OLineman we've got out west.
Be careful when you make a statement like that. Some people are going to come after you for it. I said something similar about WR and you would have thought I slapped their mother

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back