• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star OT Bryce Benhart is N (Composite 4 Star) MN Wrestling State Champ

That is not what you said regardless a good question.
Yeah I realized it later but when I read the tweet I referenced I had just come from an article on Rivals that showed 3*. That is why I was confused. Something did not add up.

Seems Rivals and 247 has quite the variance in terms of what they think of this kid. Even with Rivals, he's a high 3*, but this is why I find ratings/stars a goofy thing to hang your hat on sometimes.

6’9 and 300 pounds and he hasn’t been in the Huskers weight room...could become an absolute beast. Being a wrestler he’s got to be able to move and that’s all going to improve.Imagine him and Jurgens on the same line... BEAST MODE!

I'm a little late to the party, but at least Benhart isn't! He is in the middle of what is going to be a great week of recruiting for the Big Red Machine! His second trip to Lincoln to see a game with his family was completely the writing on the wall. A big, big win for this staff!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back