• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When will we know the who the Starting QB is?

Since we haven't had a QB poll for a while......when will we know who the starting QB is?

• Prior to August 25th.

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • August 25th or 26th.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • August 27th or after

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters

"After" means September 1st just before kickoff time. Ala T-Mart (freshman). Remember that?

Drum roll; open sealed envelope; the winner is ........
5530.jpg

just before Sep. 1st kickoff time

19 days to go. I can't wait !!!
uOgNBHA.png

Last edited:

"After" means September 1st just before kickoff time. Ala T-Mart (freshman). Remember that?

Drum roll; open sealed envelope; the winner is ........

5530.jpg

yes - it was exhilarating - madness, anxiety, and joy. I don't think this staff will keep us in the dark that long, but that day was special

When the coaches decide and release the info.

C
I think most of the Huskermax posters are astute enough to know that. Just thought it would be fun to kill some time discussing something other than Urban Meyer, the QB throwing motions and which running back will start. Thank you for your participation.

My guess is just before the first game it will be announced. Right now we are in a pretty precarious position and cannot have any players up and leave the team because of hurt feelings.

It is unlikely that if someone is named the starter that another player will be the starter half way through the season, unless an injury happens. Game experience is too important. I think SF knows who the leader is right now but does not want to risk hurt feelings. That said, I do believe that all three QBs will see playing time in each of the first 3 games.

I think most of the Huskermax posters are astute enough to know that. Just thought it would be fun to kill some time discussing something other than Urban Meyer, the QB throwing motions and which running back will start. Thank you for your participation.

Out of all the quippy remarks it makes me happy you chose mine too respond to. :thumbsup:

C

Announcing diamond or wishbone formation ...... QB, HQB, FQB and traditional IB. Thus AM, TG and AB will be starting at the same time !!

300px-Four_Horsemen_Notre_Dame.jpg

Four Horsemen sequel --- from Knute Rockne to Scott Frost

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back