• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update on DE Lake Koa-Ka'ai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Looks like it is down to Nebraska and Oregon....Stanford with the coaching change is out of the picture....this would be a real big pickup for us....

Coach Papuchis will be in Hawaii next week for an in-home....tough trip....;):Biggrin:

Honolulu, Hawaii
Kamehameha School
DE
6'4"
250 lbs
40 time:
GPA:3.6
SAT:1720
Class:2011 (High School)
Offers:
Arizona, Cal, Colorado, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Oregon, Oregon State, Stanford, Washington, Washington State, Wyoming

I really hope we get his commitment to the University of Nebraska. He seems like he is just perfect for the Nebraska way.

Which ever team he picks is going to benefit from his services while he is a player and on into the future.

Not gonna hold my breath with the past decisions of Samoan players. UO already has a strong Samoan presence on the team and campus, NU does not. IMO this will be the deciding factor as usual.

Last edited:
UO sure has the bling (and the booster to buy it). Even my grandson who is an avid Horn fan got caught up in the UO lockerroom and showcase they call a sports complex .

Did this kids father grow up a Husker fan? I'm sure I read that some place, probably here on some other post months ago.:Biggrin:

The Ducks have the upper hand in this race. I won't hold my breathe on this one. Would love to hear that he went with NU but as someone mentioned before, the Samoan presence with the ducks may be the deciding factor. I think we are looking at another Owa situation here.

I tend to agree....but kids surprise us sometimes....

Helu as you know has a Samoan step-mother...so there is always hope....the fact we made it this far is a plus in my opinion....but yeah not getting my hopes up either....

The Ducks have the upper hand in this race. I won't hold my breathe on this one. Would love to hear that he went with NU but as someone mentioned before, the Samoan presence with the ducks may be the deciding factor. I think we are looking at another Owa situation here.

I tend to agree....but kids surprise us sometimes....

Helu as you know has a Samoan step-mother...so there is always hope....the fact we made it this far is a plus in my opinion....but yeah not getting my hopes up either....

NU has made this far with quite a few of these players and fell short.. Hopefully he will open the door for more to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back