• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vinyl Spinner

I had this first edition release of "Are You Experienced" by Jimi Hendrix, that was in mint condition, both the album and the album cover were in excellent shape. At the time, I had something like 100 albums on vinyl(I had tons of cassettes and cd's) and had thrown a party and invited something like 20 people, who subsequently invited others. I'd say, probably around 35 - 40 people at one time or another were there. Well, long story short, after cleaning up the next day, something looked off in my record collection, and my movie collection. I liked all my stuff in alphabetical order, and I noticed some titles misplaced in my VHS collection, and I immediately thought, "OH NO" and went through my vinyls. YUP, Jimi and about 5 other albums, plus about 6 movies were MIA. Talk about being pissed, and of course, nobody knew nothing. Bunch of low life so and so's.

s-l300.jpg

Not to switch gears on you but what preamp are you running with your setup? Beautiful turntable BTW.

Thanks, it's a Micro Seiki DD-35 with a Denon DL 103r moving coil cartridge through a Nikko Beta 20 preamp.
It's all powered by a Adcom GFA 555 Mk.II through Magnepan MG IIIa speakers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back