• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OL Matthew Anderson Will Announce His Decision Friday 22 June

There is the possibility that the sources don't want to upstage the kid, and to let him make his own announcement, notwithstanding the curiosity of this and other boards. If that's the case, then I don't understand the need for anyone to say this guy or that guy has committed. If he has it will be announced in due course. Somehow being first on this board upstages other considerations that may be more important. Of well, that what social media has driven us to - Everyone wants to be first and get another post on their record. Might as well forget about some of the old fashioned rules.

My pet peeve for the day.

There is the possibility that the sources don't want to upstage the kid, and to let him make his own announcement, notwithstanding the curiosity of this and other boards. If that's the case, then I don't understand the need for anyone to say this guy or that guy has committed. If he has it will be announced in due course. Somehow being first on this board upstages other considerations that may be more important. Of well, that what social media has driven us to - Everyone wants to be first and get another post on their record. Might as well forget about some of the old fashioned rules.

The source has no sources. Consider the source.

How long do we wait until we conclude the sources are "sketchy"?
Do the "sources" provide an announcement date?
Patience. I trust my source. However, expecting a June commitment.
The source has no sources. Consider the source.
Are you sure about that?

Someone doesn’t want insiders’ info. :O O:

Not sure if you are being serious or trying to be funny. There were several articles with quotes from him. You can search for them if you need to verify.
You must not read some posts before you post. See posts #22 & 23. Sometimes funny just doesn't work. :Bananalazy::Stickouttongue::Biggrin:

First!

You must not read some posts before you post. See posts #22 & 23. Sometimes funny just doesn't work. :Bananalazy::Stickouttongue::Biggrin:
I do tend to post before I read all the posts. But, I would bet that HoustonHusker has no sources. I believe, when he joined in the last year, he said he is 14 years old.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back