• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RED/WHITE TAILGATE/moved

Sorry I can't be there tomorrow. I drank plenty of Yuengling on vacation the last two weeks though in honor of Smoker's tailgates (and Yuengling's contribution every year). I'll be tipping back my first Bloody Mary tomorrow morning in reverence to all of you that are able to make the tailgate.
Smoker always does us proud !
Here's to hoping the Scarlet and Cream play well tomorrow. GO BIG RED !

FB_IMG_1524232301091.jpg

Ron, who does the tv thing at the tailgate can't make it now, he had to go to Colorado.
Hoping somebody that is attending can figure it out, I will have everything, but I have no clue how to run it,
Somebody help me!

nm

Last edited:

Smoke, not bring'n the entire staff but I will probably have 12 in my group... just found out I may have a couple extra tickets as well. After the after party, we gunna go to Buzzards and burn that place down? I'm Jonesing for some blackened catfish.....:cool:

Smoke, not bring'n the entire staff but I will probably have 12 in my group... just found out I may have a couple extra tickets as well. After the after party, we gunna go to Buzzards and burn that place down? I'm Jonesing for some blackened catfish.....:cool:
I'm game!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back