• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 NIT...

3:45 left in the game, and all knotted up at 51. Lots of ties in this game. Winner goes to MSG for the semi's.

Saint Mary's is trying to lose this damn game, I swear. They keep passing on wide open shot after shot. They are way out rebounding Utah, however the game is still tied with :34.6 to play. 54 - 54. Foul called on the Utes, Gaels ball.

SMU has missed 6 of their last 7 shots. 13 ties, 9 lead changes. Utah with the possible final shot. St. Mary's commits the foul, they had one to give.... Well, OT here we come.

I can't understand this at all. Saint Mary's just doesn't want to take the open shot, and every damn time they don't, Utah does and sinks it. They flat out deserve to lose this damn game.

If Utah goes on to win this game, I wont even be upset for the Gaels, they have literally given this game away. 63 - 58 Utes with 1:13 left in OT.

I don't give a hairy rats ass about Utah, but they kept playing and Saint Mary's crapped the bed. They honestly played to lose, as they passed up shot after shot tonight. Go home you bozo's. This is another case of the NCAA committee getting it right.

I will have to root for Western Kentucky now, to win the NIT.

Those Louisville kids had nothing to do with what went down, here. What an idiotic comment.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, versus what I typed. I dislike Louisville, the same way I dislike Texas, and USC and FSU and PSU. I root against all Louisville teams, so if you find that idiotic, that's your problem pal.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, versus what I typed. I dislike Louisville, the same way I dislike Texas, and USC and FSU and PSU. I root against all Louisville teams, so if you find that idiotic, that's your problem pal.
My b, thought you were referring to all the crap that's gone on here. Lots of hate for them out there right now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back