• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked "Official" Febuary National Signing Day Thread (2/7/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt as I said a day or so ago being a Husker would be dependent on room if the 85+3 is correct there will be no room for him. Based on B1G rules.
Unless there is another slot we are not aware of. someone leaving who has not announced.

Interviewing Hunt now...asked him about the 3 schools. Good stuff to say about Frost.

Reads a prepared statement thanking God, his parents, his high school, family, colleges...

Picks Nebraska!!!

Which tells me we have more attrition than has been announced. Thus we are NOT at 85+4

Someone else has left and it will announced shortly I assume.

Guy named Geordan Porter also coming up shortly on Fox Sports West.

Porter is next on the list to announce; but not sure of timing. I don't recall seeing his name; but, he's another receiver.

Unless there is another slot we are not aware of. someone leaving who has not announced.

It will be because we can not be at 85+4 per Big Ten rules.

I know of a player who is a leaving as a Grad Transfer to finish with another school and it has not been announced yet.

The great thing about this class based on the size of the Schollie recruits and the walk ons. Scott will have a lot of "his Guys" in the rooms already. Should make the transition easier.

It will be because we can not be at 85+4 per Big Ten rules.

I know of a player who is a leaving as a Grad Transfer to finish with another school and it has not been announced yet.
yep sounds good. I am glad to get so many together that will be able to grow and learn together. Add to that all of the red shirts from last year and we will have a strong group of young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back