• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #25, (W, 74-63), Mon, 1/29 @ Wisconsin (#85) (10-12) (3-6), 8:00 pm CST, BTN

People were complaining that Nebraska hadn't beat Wisconsin at their house in 4 tries before tonight. Let this sink in... Indiana hasn't beat Wisconsin AT Wisconsin since 1998.

Very proud of them for that victory. I thought they needed to go 5-2 in their last 7 to make the tournament. This road win is a big step in gaining more confidence.

Wow, they stuck around, and kind of let Wisconsin beat itself. I love Evan Taylor and James Palmer Jr playing Center and PF at times. Could have really used Jacobson or Morrow tonight, but they played through it as a team and got it done. Foul shots were a big difference this time... glad we were on the happy side.

Probably won't win any more this season, too bad.

Who won't win again?

Wow, they stuck around, and kind of let Wisconsin beat itself. I love Evan Taylor and James Palmer Jr playing Center and PF at times. Could have really used Jacobson or Morrow tonight, but they played through it as a team and got it done. Foul shots were a big difference this time... glad we were on the happy side.

Probably won't win any more this season, too bad.
giphy.gif

Very nice win. Tough to win on the road, and Nebraska has played a lot of basketball in a short amount of time, so there has to be some tired legs. Almost feels though like Nebraska is hitting a nice stride.

Defensive adjustments probably won this game for Nebraska, hat off to Miles for not only managing the foul situation deftly but for making enough of a change to limit Happ's touches at the net.

Wisconsin is limited offensively - obviously - when things cannot run through golden boy. Enough so that he was bringing the ball up the court the last few possessions of the game, which was weird. Miles took away their flow and the guys executed. Very encouraging.

People were complaining that Nebraska hadn't beat Wisconsin at their house in 4 tries before tonight. Let this sink in... Indiana hasn't beat Wisconsin AT Wisconsin since 1998.

Very proud of them for that victory. I thought they needed to go 5-2 in their last 7 to make the tournament. This road win is a big step in gaining more confidence.
I said that the other night, we finish 5 - 2, and tonight got us 1 win closer to that, we are in the Dance. We are an exciting team, and I do believe that the committee will give us the ticket with 21 wins.

This team showed good toughness tonight. You know where a team needs toughness? That's right

In the Tournament.

Get some rest boys but remember tonight.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back