• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #25, (W, 74-63), Mon, 1/29 @ Wisconsin (#85) (10-12) (3-6), 8:00 pm CST, BTN

giphy.gif

Still wanna know what was meant!

Yesssss! We just finished the game on DVR, and this team willed itself to that win. Love the fight...still wished the shot selection was a little better once we got over the hump, but the FTs were awesome as were the defensive rebounding with only giving up 5 offensive rebounds.

Jordy had a better night...impressed with Okeke not fouling out in 4 min.

Kind of an inside joke. I made some comment the other night, and he said, thanks for jinxing us..... If we say we win, we seem to lose, if we say we lose, we seem to win.... He said it in jest, and meant absolutely nothing bad..... It was in fun CB, I promise.

I agree C-Bob because I knew what he meant too from the other night..

Yesssss! We just finished the game on DVR, and this team willed itself to that win. Love the fight...still wished the shot selection was a little better once we got over the hump, but the FTs were awesome as were the defensive rebounding with only giving up 5 offensive rebounds.

Jordy had a better night...impressed with Okeke not fouling out in 4 min.

If they can play that 1-3-1, AND rebound, they can do great things.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back