• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OL 4* Tyrone Sampson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part of me wanted to overlook this player because the in-state duo of UM and MSU didn't offer. I imagine it has to do with his size. But then I watched his highlights from the Opening Finals. He's an alpha dog and has fire that I love seeing in a OL prospect.

On the surface, I'll take that trade! Does he have any ties to WMU other than being in state?

Not sure what the heck the interest in WMU is coming from. I haven't dug too deep to find out because I think he is a Husker eventually. I mean, would he really play in the MAC even if its close to home? And @NU_Alum, I dont know why schools like Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame did not offer? This kid dominated SEVERAL camps this past spring and summer. He was committed to Syracuse since mid-April and recently decommitted on Dec. 20, the start of the early signing period. But that doesn't stop teams from offering and trying to move a kid of a commitment (obviously). Either way, it looks like you guys are about to be the beneficiary. Kid will be a great center or guard.

Having him and Raridon in the middle could get really exciting, especially if he has the mean streak that I hear Raridon has.

Part of me wanted to overlook this player because the in-state duo of UM and MSU didn't offer. I imagine it has to do with his size. But then I watched his highlights from the Opening Finals. He's an alpha dog and has fire that I love seeing in a OL prospect.
247 shows an offer from Michigan State (but not from Michigan).

CB from Wiltfong to Western Michigan tonight. Curious if anyone knows the connection for Sampson

HeartyPopularAmphibian-max-1mb.gif

Not sure what the heck the interest in WMU is coming from. I haven't dug too deep to find out because I think he is a Husker eventually. I mean, would he really play in the MAC even if its close to home? And @NU_Alum, I dont know why schools like Michigan, Ohio State or Notre Dame did not offer? This kid dominated SEVERAL camps this past spring and summer. He was committed to Syracuse since mid-April and recently decommitted on Dec. 20, the start of the early signing period. But that doesn't stop teams from offering and trying to move a kid of a commitment (obviously). Either way, it looks like you guys are about to be the beneficiary. Kid will be a great center or guard.
At UCF scott took some chances on high end guys that were academic risks that other schools backed off from. Paid off big time with a couple dudes. If it’s between us and WMU, that could be the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back