• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Far is Scott Frost from Taking Nebraska to the College Football Playoff?

Methinks some need to gets the grips!

I have mine.

51dV52PLZfL.jpg

Why not use season's results of wins and losses as a measurement versus points scored and allowed for Scott? That would skew your prognosis would it not?

Why not use season's results of wins and losses as a measurement versus points scored and allowed for Scott? That would skew your prognosis would it not?

1. I offered no prognoses, other than to say that Frost's defenses are a ways a way from where they need to be in order to be in the CFP discussion.

2. Wins and losses are a function of PF and PA. Also, Unless you have exactly 4 undefeated teams you have to use some kind of more granular evaluation.

1. I offered no prognoses, other than to say that Frost's defenses are a ways a way from where they need to be in order to be in the CFP discussion.

Yeah, they were in the G5. That's pretty much completely out of the CFP discussion.

2. Wins and losses are a function of PF and PA. Also, Unless you have exactly 4 undefeated teams you have to use some kind of more granular evaluation.

Wins and losses are not a function of the season totals for PF and PA. Only in individual games.

I can have a team with high PF and low PA who has a losing season, and another team with high PA and low PF with a winning season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back