• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB Game #9, (L, 86-57), Sun, 12/3 @ Michigan State (#3) (6-1), 3:30 pm CST, FS1

Oops, missed the game. Darn real life.:nod:

Anyone who didn't see a curb-stomp coming in this game just lives in some parallel universe or something. This game was probably the worst matchup of the season for Nebraska. Michigan State recently made North Carolina look like a High School team. They are fierce, tough on the boards, and smoothing on defense. Throw in that they may be one of the top (if not the top) teams in the country, and you the recipe for a horrid matchup for NU. Our offense sputters at times as our team chemistry is still under development and we are a bit soft on the boards. That is exactly what Michigan State is going to exploit big-time.

Time to move on to the next game.

everyone sees the curb stomp coming. people who complain about it (me) aren't just placing unrealistic expectations on our team. Im' just tired of seeing the same old bad basketball over and over. Sure it would have taken a perfect game from NU to beat MSU on the road. unfortunately, Miles doesn't have a plan to get us past these beatdowns.

everyone sees the curb stomp coming. people who complain about it (me) aren't just placing unrealistic expectations on our team. Im' just tired of seeing the same old bad basketball over and over. Sure it would have taken a perfect game from NU to beat MSU on the road. unfortunately, Miles doesn't have a plan to get us past these beatdowns.
Yeah, I don't see how you can just shrug your shoulders at a 30 point ass kicking. Obviously, NU wasn't winning this game but at what point do you stop accepting the fact that there are multiple games a year where you have no chance?

30 point beat downs SHOULD be eye opening.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see how you can just shrug your shoulders at a 30 point ass kicking. Obviously, NU wasn't winning this game but at what point do you stop accepting the fact that there are multiple games a year where you have no chance?

30 point beat downs SHOULD be eye opening.
they sure are in football. however, in bball it takes a Creighton fan to recognize this disease. thank you sir. I hate CU, by the way, but its because I'm jealous which i'm ashamed, or not ashamed to admit.

they sure are in football. however, in bball it takes a Creighton fan to recognize this disease. thank you sir. I hate CU, by the way, but its because I'm jealous which i'm ashamed, or not ashamed to admit.

Yeah, because when I want to talk to knowledgeable basketball fans, I’ll hang out in the concourse of the Century Link Center.

I think your anger in Nebraska basketball fans are misplaced. The truth is that Miles would have been fired last year but Shawn Eichorst is such a dipsh*t that Hank Bounds and company weren’t going to let him hire anyone else. If Eichorst was dumb enough to hire Mike Riley, he’s certainly dumb enough to hire another poor basketball coach.

Yeah, because when I want to talk to knowledgeable basketball fans, I’ll hang out in the concourse of the Century Link Center.

I think your anger in Nebraska basketball fans are misplaced. The truth is that Miles would have been fired last year but Shawn Eichorst is such a dipsh*t that Hank Bounds and company weren’t going to let him hire anyone else. If Eichorst was dumb enough to hire Mike Riley, he’s certainly dumb enough to hire another poor basketball coach.

Over the last 50 years those fans have seen a helluva lot better basketball to make them more qualified to talk basketball then the crap-shows that have been put on the court at the coliseum, devaney center, and pinnacle bank.

Last edited:

Over the last 50 years those fans have seen a helluva lot better basketball to make them more qualified to talk basketball then the crap-shows that have been put on the court at the coliseum, devaney center, and pinnacle bank.

I’ve watched plenty of good basketball teams play at the Devaney and the PBA, they just usually aren’t wearing red.

Yeah, I agree with this. I think we all are all frustrated. Nebraska has never really cared about building a successful basketball program and I hope that changes someday. Maybe Moos is the guy who makes that happen. Men’s basketball should be the second highest priority for the athletic department.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back