• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

“I hope the B1G has to adjust to us”

bring-it-on-im-ready.jpg

titan-ae-earth-destroyed1.gif

Last edited:

Hmmm, interesting reaction from fans given that it sounds eerily familiar to a quote from one of the most hated Husker HC's of all time:

“we don't take what the defenses give us, we take what we want.”

Here's hoping that SF carries through on that, unlike his recent predecessors.

Last edited:
Hmmm, interesting reaction from fans given that it sounds eerily familiar to a quote from one of the most hated Husker HC's of all time:

Lol, I was wondering if this was going to come up.

The difference is Frost is a good coach

I had the exact same thought earlier. :)

The cockiness is a good thing. But, as always, it has to be backed up. IF, for some reason, this offense struggles big time against Big 10 defenses this quote will be brought up again.

I think it's a great quote. I was totally fine with Callahan's too. Hopefully, Frost does a better job of backing it up.

I don't think offense is going to be the problem.

Glenn Mason kept saying over and over how much Frost reminds him of a young TO. I choked up!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back