• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF

I hope you understand that nobody on this board actually believes that you are pining for anyone other than Scott Frost to be named the next head football coach at the University of Nebraska. I know you would like us all to believe that you hope Scott Frost stays put at UCF, but again, nobody believes you.

I don' give a crap if you believe it or not. But know this, SF said all us fantasy campers became members of the UCF football team for the 3 days we were there. Now I am a Knight for life. And I am happy to be a Knight because

rise-and-conquer.jpg

I'd like to see NU get the Navy coach. Being a Nebraska for Nebraskans guy, I think more Nebraskan's could receive scholarships in his system. Plus, it would give NU football a clear identity once again. I miss NU football being unique.

Would the Navy hire give us an 11 entertainment value?

Translation...."Scott Frost is mine and only mine. Everyone else back off. Go Knights!"

He is 6-5. I think 'getting pummeled by all of the good teams' entertainment has been played out at Nebraska.

I hear you, but his offense is physical. It gives opponents a lot of bruises. Any offense that can consistently do that is always a winner in my book.

Well, I'm not impressed.

As I have clearly demonstrated, from the time he became a HC, SF has had my full support. And unlike you and the rest of the Husker fans yearning for championships he does not need to wear Husker red to get my continued support. I'm a SF fan regardless of where he coaches because just like TO, his priority is to make people's lives better. He doesn't have to be in Lincoln to do that.

As a HC, SF views himself as a servant, not as a director. I like that very much.

On top of that, SF is already a Husker hero in my book. He doesn't have to prove himself again.

Together, TO and SF left the Husker football program as champions in 1997. I am fine if we leave it that way.

Last edited:

Why do I feel like I've got the woman I'm trying to date's ex telling me all the reasons I don't need to date her and that she'd be better off without me?

I only know of one guy who attended a fantasy camp at UCF.

If you feel a need to know more than just one, I recommend that you contact UCF's director of football operations. He should be able to provide you with a full list of UCF football fantasy campers.

Good Luck!

And thanks for visiting Paramus at HuskerMax.com!

:Wave:

Last edited:
I'd like to see NU get the Navy coach. Being a Nebraska for Nebraskans guy, I think more Nebraskan's could receive scholarships in his system. Plus, it would give NU football a clear identity once again. I miss NU football being unique.

Would the Navy hire give us an 11 entertainment value?
proves how clueless you are. Not that we didn't know.

If you feel a need to know more than just one, I recommend that you contact UCF's director of football operations. He should be able to provide you with a full list of UCF football fantasy campers.

Good Luck!

And thanks for visiting Paramus at HuskerMax.com!

:Wave:

Knowing one has proven to be more than enough. I do hope that the other participants (hopefully they were all genuine UCF fans rather than Scott Frost groupies) knew which way to run after catching the ball.

Knowing one has proven to be more than enough. I do hope that the other participants (hopefully they were all genuine UCF fans rather than Scott Frost groupies) knew which way to run after catching the ball.

Oh yes, I was there because of Scott Frost. No doubt about it. Scott and I both hail from small towns in Nebraska with populations of about 1,000. There is a kinship there.

Scott Frost is the only FBS coach I know of that hails from a Nebraska town of 1,000. And when something rare like that happens, Nebraska pride can well up and motivate one (like me) to attend a UCF camp and hope to see a new Nebraska star being born.

Now that SF has become a star, you and the rest of the Husker nation have become SF groupies as well. All of you are following his every move, and hanging on his every word. Husker nation is begging SF to come home so they can be relevant again...acting like little babies crying for their milk.

And if he becomes NU's next HC, people like you will be sending him money, seeking his autograph, and wanting to take pictures with him just like I did.

Everybody is a SF groupie now. Only difference is that I became one before he became a successful HC, not after. I believed in him a bit earlier than most.

And just think Chitown, if I had not gone to the camp and done an interview for the local Orlando TV station, your favorite gif would never have come into existence. And you have to admit Chitown, for a 60-year old man, I looked pretty damn good in that UCF uniform.

I love the tons of UCF gear they gave me. Black Nike warm ups, shirts, hats, & shorts with gold trim work really well for me.

Chitown, for your sake, I hope SF comes to Nebraska. Otherwise you won't be able to enjoy being a SF fan like I have. It has been extremely fun to watch the team I adopted go 11-0 this year and lead the nation in scoring. It's too bad you missed out on all the fun.

If SF does not come to Nebraska, I am going keep cheering for him like I always have. But not you. I know what you will do...

images

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back