• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lifetime Contract for Harbaugh?

Sure, he is 1-6 against Top Ten teams so why not extend his contract :)

I don’t get this at all. Harbaugh’s record currently is approximately what Brady Hoke’s was at the same juncture.

Head scratcher.

A buddy I work with, who is a huge Michigan fan, was talking with me this morning about this. Michigan nation believes Harbaugh's (and thus the Michigan's) recruiting has suffered due to the incessant rumors of Jimbo leaving for another job. This would be an attempt to squelch that.

Considering that their recruiting has been pretty solid, this sounds like a big old excuse to me.

It is a desperation move to keep him from running to the NFL at the end of the season

So does this mean U of Mich kills Harbaugh if he has 6-5 type seasons? Or is Harbaugh required to commit hari-kari?
So he has to start looking like this...

5434ef1572845_harry_caray.jpg

Last edited:

Michy people I work with are saying he has a phenom qb coming that will take them to the promised land. We'll just have to wait and see if that actually happens.

So what exactly is a "lifetime" contract? Sounds like an idiotic idea that would require dozens of different legal codicils to cancel it for hundreds of possible reasons.

IMO just proves how misplaced colleges priorities really have become.... Lifetime contract? So recruits will sign on the dotted line? Talk about some flawed logic....... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

So what exactly is a "lifetime" contract? Sounds like an idiotic idea that would require dozens of different legal codicils to cancel it for hundreds of possible reasons.

IMO just proves how misplaced colleges priorities really have become.... Lifetime contract? So recruits will sign on the dotted line? Talk about some flawed logic....... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf:

Michigan has a medical school so all the would have to do if Harbaugh starts to have bad seasons is to have the Dean of the Med School pronounce him "dead".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back