• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New Coach & Scott Frost Discussion

I posted this in the SF discussion thread because I was afraid it would get merged anyway. LOL I wander if this is recent, or the talk to UCF happened some time ago?

Not sure if folks saw this but here's Florida's AD posting phony Mark Twain quotes (Twain never penned anything remotely close to this) ostensibly to confuse the media and his own fan base. I'm glad Moos is keeping things close to the vest.

Only Scott Frost knows what Scott Frost will do, but I would be shocked to my core if he chose Florida. I don't care how much talent is in close proximity, it's not that great of a job.

The facilities are sub-par, the fans are as nutty as any, and apparently you'll have Steve Spurrier in your meeting room diagramming plays if your offense stalls. The job is stressful enough that Meyer quit despite winning a national championship.

I won't be surprised at all if Florida ends up with its 4th or 5th choice.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back