• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Oregon Game Thread (9/9/17)

Knevell lacks the it and anger to play OL....I suspect he ends up back in the CFL before its said and done as he will not survive in the NFL with the injury bug and lack of fire....

Knevell will be a key sub I suspect before its said and done.

I agree, but he's not scout team. I think that assessment is harsh, and I agreed Farniok should start. Not a big deal.

Last edited:

Super disappointed in the first half D, but the adjustment gives me some hope.

That being said, I would have been even more disappointed if the halves were switched and we completely collapsed in the second half.

Credit the players for fighting til the end. We had a real shot to send it into overtime which virtually nobody would have guessed at the half.

(As a side note this thread painted a crystal clear picture of the intent of several members here. They will be on permanent 'ignore'. I have no need to listen to rubish from folks that truly have no support for this program.)

I may have missed this, but did Diaco speak after the game today? I thought that was the understanding moving forward.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back