• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Oregon Game Thread (9/9/17)

Damn Proud of the Boys......shut out the Ducks in half two

Sucks to lose......but I can live with this one because of the way we compete in half two....
Yeah, you are so right. We did shut them down in the second half. Disappointed with the loss, but encouraged with our D's play in the second also.

I hope Bryant is okay. We are gonna need him. Maybe not next week, but by October.

We need to iron out a few problems next week, get Lee's confidence back, and blow through the Big 10 schedule.

Big shout out to Farniok!! Great job today.

Lee really needs to understand when it's not there... IT'S NOT THERE!! Can't be floating passes the way he did. Has lots of potential but needs a lot of improvement IMO.

D manned up, offense just did not do well. I feel Lee list confidence and should have been sat for a series or two to watch and calm down. He was not progressing in his reads, I didn't think. Bryant is good. Very happy with the way they came back; this game I didn't feel Oregon let up as much as we stepped up.

The guy just isn't a mobile QB. He is one dimensional and we need someone that is at least a threat to tuck and run.
horse hockey. as long as he can move around in the pocket, and the line can give him a clean pocket, he doesn't need to be able to run.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back