• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Being PJ Fleck

Big Red Shrine

Elite Poster
5 Year Member
Guy was great at WMU and has me slightly concerned about Minnesota. That said, do we need a show dedicated to him alone running on BTN every two hours? ESPN even picked it up, but I think their hosts agree with me-Russillo said today he can only take this schtik in small doses. If I hear "row the boat" once more....

Also, this can go to other teams. Couldn't remember the rule on opponents.

I watched him at Big Ten media days and the guy talked a mile a minute. He could make coffee nervous. Won't be able to sell that routine to everyone.

Guy was great at WMU and has me slightly concerned about Minnesota. That said, do we need a show dedicated to him alone running on BTN every two hours? ESPN even picked it up, but I think their hosts agree with me-Russillo said today he can only take this schtik in small doses. If I hear "row the boat" once more....

Also, this can go to other teams. Couldn't remember the rule on opponents.

Fleck will prove to be clown shoes.
I doubt it. My son attended a camp at Western couple of years ago and I tagged along. Not a clown. Everyone including Fleck, his assistant coaches, and players involved were full of energy. My son really liked him. Giving Wisconsin everything they wanted in the bowl with lesser talent was no clown act. He will be a thorn in Nebraska's side.

Their proposed starting QB went to my old HS. As well as a defensive line man who was initially signed at WM.
The QB is big and fast but was no 4 or 5 star QB by any means. The D line man is a under the radar with a some weights a potential star.
If he QB produces he is coached up. Hope not.
By the way, same HS that has Lowery the ex-Northwestern Line man who destroyed us in Lincoln one year playing with the Packers.

I doubt it. My son attended a camp at Western couple of years ago and I tagged along. Not a clown. Everyone including Fleck, his assistant coaches, and players involved were full of energy. My son really liked him. Giving Wisconsin everything they wanted in the bowl with lesser talent was no clown act. He will be a thorn in Nebraska's side.

Agree the bolded. NU beat Minny by 7 last year, but that game was in Lincoln.

Enthusiasm and passion are sought after characteristics for a football coach. Aren't they?

I think the West race has 5 contenders, and Minnesota is one of them. Their crossover games are better than most. They have Michigan, MSU and Maryland. They will need a QB to step up.

When the 2017 West race has concluded, "row, row, row, your boat" might change to...

surprise-surprise-uo72hv.jpg

Last edited:

Many a mid major star has fizzled on the big stage. Fleck may eat adversity for breakfast but we will be eating his lunch.

Many a mid major star has fizzled on the big stage. Fleck may eat adversity for breakfast but we will be eating his lunch.

This statement does not bring Urban Meyer to mind. Didn't he begin as a star at mid-major Bowling Green and then go on to star on the big stages after that?

:Confused:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back