• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Chris Bleich Commits To UCLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woah, didn't see that coming, thought he was close to a lock.

What's our OL scholarships look like for freshmen thru juniors? Is Cav the one having to sacrifice some guys this cycle? Hard to believe all of a sudden he just lost this much interest.

UCLA is a great school for education and beautiful girls...better than USC, IMO. As far as football though,...a big "huh?". Mora is on shakey ground there and not a big fan base. But, hey, it's certainly a fun place with the sun, beaches, etc...Quite a few distractions to take away from focus on football. Good luck to the guy.

Dad's health didn't keep Wiltfong from putting in his crystal ball pick for UCLA this afternoon.

Exactly why I only pay attention to national guys. Nobody saw this coming, not even the UCLA insiders. Wiltfong, Bartow...thise you pay attention to IMPO

Sounds like we came to the same conclusion Penn State did, this guy is a guard not a tackle. Hopefully, we have a plan here.

Trey Stratford? I like him. Very versatile, can play all three line positions. Would be a shorter OT, but has the footwork to do so. I thought the Huskers should have made him the priority interior guy over Farniok. JMPO, but he's a better prospect. Maybe they turn to him with the plan being to give him a look at OT, knowing he could easily transition to guard or center.

Hope it works out for him with his second commit..have a feeling he's not done. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back