• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

U gotta let it go, I'd waiver that half the team at least...smokes weed.
Just because half the team may doesn't make it ok. Are some going to get caught? Maybe maybe not but they might and they are putting themselves above the team. That is all I am saying. It is 4 years of their life if it is no big deal then wait till you are done with playing football.

Dude, I'm very calm. Unlike last year when the scoreboard read tOSU 62 NU 3. Or 40-10 against pedestrian Iowa. Wasn't so calm then. Sorry but there is no place for illegal drugs when u represent NU. Zero tolerance. When Reed and Morgan got arrested that was straight from the Nate Gerry book on leadership. Expect more from this program. They've under achieved for too long.
U gotta stop blaming the losses on kids that smoke weed. That's simply hogwash.

Just because half the team may doesn't make it ok. Are some going to get caught? Maybe maybe not but they might and they are putting themselves above the team. That is all I am saying. It is 4 years of their life if it is no big deal then wait till you are done with playing football.
Can't really disagree with you, just can't change reality.

One reason pot is not legal and a major reason is. The lobbying done .....

https://www.republicreport.org/2012/marijuana-lobby-illegal/

And that is the top 5.

TTP spends billions to keep pot illegal. Big Pharma, Profit prison systems.

Not as simple as just saying one is legal
Don't get me wrong Pops. Not trying to make a judgement as to right and wrong. However one will incur legal issues the other will not. I am not making the rules just trying to live by them.

I've been under the assumption that a large % of black people just plain like to smoke weed. Based on my own experiences only, with what I've seen, I'd say that's highly probable. Really nothing new. Reporters said the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room reeked of weed after game 2 at Golden State.
Based on my experiences, a large % of white people just plain like to smoke weed as well (myself included).

Can't really disagree with you, just can't change reality.

Can't argue with that. This isn't just about one player or whomever doing this. If they get caught it is illegal in the state of Nebraska, it is also against the NCAA rules. Is it worth it to play Russian roulette on the chance you will not get caught, is one game or multiple games worth it? If they are suspended it affects just more than the one individual if affects the whole team and that is where I am coming from.

I've been under the assumption that a large % of black people just plain like to smoke weed. Based on my own experiences only, with what I've seen, I'd say that's highly probable. Really nothing new. Reporters said the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room reeked of weed after game 2 at Golden State.
Wow. I'm pretty sure weed usage crosses all racial lines.

Well, that's not stereotypical or racist in the slightest.

Don't get me wrong Pops. Not trying to make a judgement as to right and wrong. However one will incur legal issues the other will not. I am not making the rules just trying to live by them.
When the rules are unjust..we need to stand up and change them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back