• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously Riley has a problem. America's team can't put the bong pipe down long enough to get anything accomplished. At the very least it's a terrible PR look. At the worst, it makes you wonder if the drug culture at DONU is the reason behind the lackluster results.

One definately has to wonder about the priorities of certain players. We are only hearing about the ones who are so blatant about drug use to get caught. What would the results be if the entire team was dedicated to winning a championship?

Obviously Riley has a problem. America's team can't put the bong pipe down long enough to get anything accomplished. At the very least it's a terrible PR look. At the worst, it makes you wonder if the drug culture at DONU is the reason behind the lackluster results.
This is a joke right? If not, I'm declaring this post a joke.

Bong pipe? Generally those are two different things. A bong, or a pipe. Drug culture? Are you high?

I love it when the Stoners come out and try to downplay illegal drug use.
Even better is when the drunk town elders come out and call people stoners who smoke bong pipes.

yahoo-locals.gif

Even better is when the drunk town elders come out and call people stoners who smoke bong pipes.

yahoo-locals.gif
Too baked to care about the lackluster results and bad PR? Apparently the team doesn't care either. And ol Riley, he is such a ball buster that I can see why the players have to 'unwind'.

Too baked to care about the lackluster results and bad PR? Apparently the team doesn't care either. And ol Riley, he is such a ball buster that I can see why the players have to 'unwind'.
Dude calm down. It is a teenager who did something stupid. That is what teenagers do. Were this upset during bicycle gate a few years ago? One of TOs best teams had serious drug problems. Irving Fryar years later admitted to being High during the Orange bowl game against Miami. Not high on pot. Cocaine. Much more addictive and much more dangerous than a little weed. I am not a fan of drug use in general. However the least dangerous is pot.

I am sure the MR will deal with it. I am also sure that KJ Sr. has probably already flown into Lincoln just to smack his son in the back of the head.

Dude calm down. It is a teenager who did something stupid. That is what teenagers do. Were this upset during bicycle gate a few years ago? One of TOs best teams had serious drug problems. Irving Fryar years later admitted to being High during the Orange bowl game against Miami. Not high on pot. Cocaine. Much more addictive and much more dangerous than a little weed. I am not a fan of drug use in general. However the least dangerous is pot.

I am sure the MR will deal with it. I am also sure that KJ Sr. has probably already flown into Lincoln just to smack his son in the back of the head.
Dude, I'm very calm. Unlike last year when the scoreboard read tOSU 62 NU 3. Or 40-10 against pedestrian Iowa. Wasn't so calm then. Sorry but there is no place for illegal drugs when u represent NU. Zero tolerance. When Reed and Morgan got arrested that was straight from the Nate Gerry book on leadership. Expect more from this program. They've under achieved for too long.

This is definitely an issue the NCAA is going to have to address... a few years ago over 25% of NCAA football players admitted to using it, and I can almost guarantee that number has risen. Evander Holyfield's son is a football player at Georgia and he just got caught less than a month ago. It is so widely accepted as "ok" that kids have a tough time when it is cut out.

The Univesity of Nebraska does a pretty good job of telling RAs or any other supervisors if an athlete is in trouble they need to for the most part contact an athletic department representative first (depending on severity of course). That being said, if someone else complains or discovers it first, it puts the RAs and police in a tough spot. If they confirm the report, for the most part someone has to be ticketed. Nebraska also has an extensive list of former policemen, players, and faculty, that at the drop of the hat will pick an athlete up from anywhere if he's had too much to drink and it's why DUIs are really tough for me to understand.

But Keyshawn is starting his freshman year off on the wrong foot, and now he's flagged by the NCAA. We will find out in the next couple years if he truly has a problem because he will get tested, a lot.

Last edited:
THE WHOLE TEAM IS HIGH?!?!?!

Also.... get off my lawn!!1!1!1!1!!!

Dude, I'm very calm. Unlike last year when the scoreboard read tOSU 62 NU 3. Or 40-10 against pedestrian Iowa. Wasn't so calm then. Sorry but there is no place for illegal drugs when u represent NU. Zero tolerance. When Reed and Morgan got arrested that was straight from the Nate Gerry book on leadership. Expect more from this program. They've under achieved for too long.
Bet you were a big Bob Devaney fan, a known heavy drug user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back