• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jordan Westerkamp

Well, teams bracketed him in college and he found ways in big games to get catches. Scouts will see what they want. But he's demonstrated the ability against very good talent. That separation thing, though, will haunt him at tryouts. I'm not so sure our receivers know how to get free off the bumps and jams.

JW should see if he can a try out with the Rams. They have an atrocious WR corps and with a new HC that is Offensive minded in Sean McVay. They need good WR's that catch the ball consistently.

Well, teams bracketed him in college and he found ways in big games to get catches. Scouts will see what they want. But he's demonstrated the ability against very good talent. That separation thing, though, will haunt him at tryouts. I'm not so sure our receivers know how to get free off the bumps and jams.
Maybe you can save the day, Coach Mudrat.

I am certain that some team will pick him up. I hope that he gets a chance to show what he can do. I'd love to see the Bears pick him up. Their receiving corps was depleted last year and had a ton of drops. Westy would solve that problem!

There are a lot of really good WRs that can't make teams. That position is overstocked. I think his skill set worked in college, but will find tough sledding in the pros. I hope I'm wrong.

There are a lot of really good WRs that can't make teams. That position is overstocked. I think his skill set worked in college, but will find tough sledding in the pros. I hope I'm wrong.
If not here he will get picked up in Canada.

I have said this before and I will say it again... Jordan is the second coming of Ricky Proehl.... Nothing special when it comes meaurables but has deceptive football speed, hands like butter, fearless attitude and footbal IQ...

Ricky had a 15 year career because he had things that you could not measure... Jordan I believe has those same attributes...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back