• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting Tidbits from Riley (Two Silent Commits & Bookie said 10th commit coming tommorow-23 Apr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

With only 15-18 schollies, do we just try to get best players available? Try to get a couple difference-makers.

Grahm Roberts is actually pretty good we could get much worse than him.

Agree, Pelini could do much worse. Riley and staff can do much better.

Not that he's not good. This is a fall back option should no one else pan out. Of course, this might be Davis' ceiling as a recruiter.

Here's hoping Bradley qualifies. He may have fell into our lap, but our staff thinks he was very underrated. And Davis needs some luck to get some momentum.

With only 15-18 schollies, do we just try to get best players available? Try to get a couple difference-makers.

I am going to bet on 20 with attrition and over signing. So we have some leeway

This 10th guy if we get him is top of the heap at his position

I'll take a shot in the dark and vote for Hufanga. Not because I think it's very possible. Only because this is one guy I hope we can somehow get to Lincoln.

Agree, Pelini could do much worse. Riley and staff can do much better.

Not that he's not good. This is a fall back option should no one else pan out. Of course, this might be Davis' ceiling as a recruiter.

Here's hoping Bradley qualifies. He may have fell into our lap, but our staff thinks he was very underrated. And Davis needs some luck to get some momentum.
Fair point but for some reason with Davis rb recruiting has been difficult. Even if we go after a big time rb Roberts is still nice to have as a fallback. Also I think Bradley is gonna be an Abdullah type not highly rated but prove to be special once they see the field.

I'll take a shot in the dark and vote for Hufanga. Not because I think it's very possible. Only because this is one guy I hope we can somehow get to Lincoln.
I had the same thought just now after reading the article about him. He hasn't narrowed down his list of offers so it seems to be a long shot right now, but you never know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back