• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jeriah Horne to transfer

Native

ToungeInCheek since 2010
10 Year Member

I can't keep up with the disaster that is Nebrasketball.

Can someone give me a rundown of the known bad and the rumored bad?

I can't keep up with the disaster that is Nebrasketball.

Can someone give me a rundown of the known bad and the rumored bad?

Known Bad:
-Ed Morrow is transferring (Sounds like Xavier)
-Jeriah Horne is transferring
- Miles is still our HC (obviously this one is JMO)... He has 3 scholarships spots to fill at the moment, and if I am a recruit i'm not touching NU basketball with a 10 foot pole. Who in their right mind would want to step in to this dumpster fire?!?

Rumored Bad:
- The transfers may not be over.
- Have heard that Michael Jacobson is currently on the fence about leaving as well. Also had heard Watson's name mentioned, however have not seen as much substance to that claim.

So in conclusion, buckle up because things are about to get a lot worse for Nebrasketball before they get better.

Last edited:
Known Bad:
-Ed Morrow is transferring (Sounds like Xavier)
-Jeriah Horne is transferring
- Miles is still our HC (obviously this one is JMO)... He has 3 scholarships spots to fill at the moment, and if I am a recruit i'm not touching NU basketball with a 10 foot pole. Who in their rig

Rumored Bad:
- The transfers may not be over.
- Have heard that Michael Jacobson is currently on the fence about leaving as well. Also had heard Watson's name mentioned, however have not seen as much substance to that claim.

So in conclusion, buckle up because things are about to get a lot worse for Nebrasketball before they get better.

Nebrasketball - Cover Your Eyes.

0cb84f85438fbcbd522f379466846a95_no-caption-provided-no-caption-meme-my-eyes-burn_400-369.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back