• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Two NCHC teams in the Frozen 4

Does Nebraska actually have a hockey team? I love the jersey(I have used it as my avatar of course) and if we got a hockey team, I'd definitely root for them to win.
Few JR college teams. I believe Huskers will play in the ACHA sub div in 2017-18. I haven't checked more into it in a while..I'm a Sioux fan always will be

Few JR college teams. I believe Huskers will play in the ACHA sub div in 2017-18. I haven't checked more into it in a while..I'm a Sioux fan always will be
Pops, can you explain that a little for me? Is that a lower league/division?

Pops, can you explain that a little for me? Is that a lower league/division?

I am not Pops, so ignore if you wish. ACHA is basically club, no scholarships etc. The coach had another job and I believe they may have received a little bit a funds from the university but not much. UNL's team use to play in Fremont until I think it is the Brezlow Arena opened up. These are kids that maybe not quite cut out for the big time. That being said right after Arizona State won the ACHA title a couple of years back they made the jump to D1.

I am not Pops, so ignore if you wish. ACHA is basically club, no scholarships etc. The coach had another job and I believe they may have received a little bit a funds from the university but not much. UNL's team use to play in Fremont until I think it is the Brezlow Arena opened up. These are kids that maybe not quite cut out for the big time. That being said right after Arizona State won the ACHA title a couple of years back they made the jump to D1.
This

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back