• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ozigbo-----again

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL, I consider that the highest compliment a HM poster can get.
Consider yourself complimented.

You are truly obtuse...go back and read the things I've written here and take it to your Mama so that she can explain it to you.
What is so funny is your inane effort to bring others down to your level by name calling and insulting them and in the process making an ass of yourself.

Carry on!:Rolf:

I don't blame Ron for any of them, I think he is a very good coach. The run/pass ratio was not that far off the past two seasons compared to previous years so that does not make up the huge difference. I am merely showing that Davis has improved the fumbles and turnovers by a significant margin. There are plenty of clips on the internet showing him working ball security drills. By the way the the poor stats go beyond Ameer as Rex was here through 2012. But for giggles lets go back 3 more years, yep I am pretty sure Davis has contributed to improving that area of the program by a good amount.

2008 31-17
2009 21-11
2010 45-16

C

Davis running ball security drills proves exactly nothing, unless you want to claim Ron Brown never did? Separate out fumble from RB, QB and WR and let me know how that goes. Did Ameer just figure out how to get better at ball security on his own. I bet GFOA thinks he did.

Okay. But I'll tell you this right now, Oz will never be the starter at RB. Less than three yards per carry isn't going to cut it.

Less than 3 ypc in conference. Virtually disappeared in October and November.

Ah yes, the ol move the goalposts trick, now we're talking about yds/carry in conference. Do you suppose the point where he "disappeared" coincided with his injury?

Virtually disappeared in October and November.

Everyone in the B1G had the Nebraska offense figured out, load the box, and sip lemonade, or did you miss that. You cannot run against 7 or 8 in the box. Effectively it did 3 things, prevented TA runs, and anyone else and dared Langs to throw the ball.

What is so funny is your inane effort to bring others down to your level by name calling and insulting them and in the process making an ass of yourself.

Carry on!:Rolf:
Well, since you are a poster than no one pays any attention to, you wouldn't understand what it's like to have two fanboys following you around like little puppy dogs trying to pick a fight over the most bizarre and stupid little things.

It's really pretty fun watching them try to twist my words. In this thread, I make a very affirmative acclamation that Ron Brown is a good coach, in fact, he's one of my all time favorite assistants. That said, he got the running backs coaching job very late in his career after coaching other positions. And, since he always had an outstanding RB in his stable for the few years he coached RB's, it is truly impossible to know whether he was anything special at coaching RB's. There is nothing unreasonable about anything I said, but, LOL one of the puppy dogs has to go off on a tangent about Ron having recruited one of those great RB's. To that, I said that Ron was a good recruiter and that was well known, but it had nothing to do with the actual coaching of the running backs, which is just a plain and simple fact. Coaching is coaching and recruiting is a separate task that is also usually done by coaches, but it is not coaching. But, the puppies must nip whenever they can...so they do. LOL...join in, plenty of room on my other leg.

Well, since you are a poster than no one pays any attention to, you wouldn't understand what it's like to have two fanboys following you around like little puppy dogs trying to pick a fight over the most bizarre and stupid little things.

It's really pretty fun watching them try to twist my words. In this thread, I make a very affirmative acclamation that Ron Brown is a good coach, in fact, he's one of my all time favorite assistants. That said, he got the running backs coaching job very late in his career after coaching other positions. And, since he always had an outstanding RB in his stable for the few years he coached RB's, it is truly impossible to know whether he was anything special at coaching RB's. There is nothing unreasonable about anything I said, but, LOL one of the puppy dogs has to go off on a tangent about Ron having recruited one of those great RB's. To that, I said that Ron was a good recruiter and that was well known, but it had nothing to do with the actual coaching of the running backs, which is just a plain and simple fact. Coaching is coaching and recruiting is a separate task that is also usually done by coaches, but it is not coaching. But, the puppies must nip whenever they can...so they do. LOL...join in, plenty of room on my other leg.
tl;dr
I love how you go to such lengths to cya and explain yourself as though you think anyone really cares.

Last edited:

Ah yes, the ol move the goalposts trick, now we're talking about yds/carry in conference. Do you suppose the point where he "disappeared" coincided with his injury?
Now you're going to tell me how tough Oz is and how his ypc are so great. Sorry, pal, the guy is a walking advertisement for how not to run the ball. Two yards and fall down is not gonna cut it,even if every fifth carry gains eleven.

Last edited:

Here's an idea. Stop saying bizarre and stupid things.

Piling up yardage against non-conference pushovers is not exactly the right way to build a resume.

Do you ever bother to listen to yourself? Ron Brown wasn't a good RB coach, even though he had guys like Helu, Burkhead, and Abdullah? Uh, yeah, there's no cause and effect in there, at all. Here's a clue, since you don't understand the correlation between coaching and recruiting. Good coaches tend to bring in highly-ranked recruits. The kids seem to be attracted to coaches they think will make them better.

Kind of like how Langs keeps bringing in top rated QBs every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back