• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles headed to IMG Academy; Huskers appear to be his leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Miami's recruiting class? I'm not so sure he ends up there either but they're pulling in some BIG players right now and IMG is just a hop skip and a jump away

From the insiders over at 247Miami the Canes aren't pursuing him and probably won't be. LOL guy over there even went as far as to say that Radley-Hiles is a "headcase". Not sure exactly what he means by that. :confused:

But also, says they are looking for taller corners and Bookie is only 5'10 at best.

Last edited:

From the insiders over at 247Miami the Canes aren't pursuing him and probably won't be. LOL guy over there even went as far as to say that Radley-Hiles is a "headcase". Not sure exactly what he means by that. :confused:

But also, says they are looking for taller corners and Bookie is only 5'10 at best.
A head case? Not what I have seen from him at all. I have seen his reactions as normal even to what he perceived as negative issues. Like when an idiot NE fan tweeted that they would rather have him then his cousin. He immediately came to his cousins defense. Which shows me he comes from a tight knit family. Maybe in Miami someone who loves their family is a head case I will take them every time.

For the record we snagged that cousin Tyjon Lindsey. Which gives me real hope for BRH.

I would think that bringing in Lindsey would certainly help our case in landing Bookie as well. It has to have some weight to it. His familiarity with Lincoln should help too. Lets see if they can't get him to the spring game and hopefully put the pressure on!

07xFr2.gif

That may simply be a case of sour grapes. If Bookie is not interested in Miami at all they then assume he must be a head case.

A head case? Not what I have seen from him at all. I have seen his reactions as normal even to what he perceived as negative issues. Like when an idiot NE fan tweeted that they would rather have him then his cousin. He immediately came to his cousins defense. Which shows me he comes from a tight knit family. Maybe in Miami someone who loves their family is a head case I will take them every time.

For the record we snagged that cousin Tyjon Lindsey. Which gives me real hope for BRH.

Just probably coming from his film and workouts/recruiting events whatever you call them. When he is on the field, he is very cocky and physical. So you could see why maybe people that JUST see that would make something up about being a headcase. But someone would be an idiot to call him a headcase so :/

Also FWIW the IMG football players are on their 5 school tour today and tomorrow. South carolina was this morning, now Georgia...

His "profile" is in "the picture"... he's ours, we just have to wait for him to say when he feels it is time. Patience is a virtue... keep the faith. GBR

Ryan Bartow put in his CB for NU this afternoon.

I know I'm like a broken record on this, but the only CB's you really need to pay attention to are ones from Ryan Bartow and Steve Wiltfong. Those two have more connections than anyone else at 247. You'll generally see a lot of piggy backing off them with other guys CB'ing after those guys put theirs in. And unlike some local guys, they don't pick with their hearts *couBRIANTOWLEgh*. Some local guys are pretty accurate too, don't me wrong, some of them are pretty darn spot on...it's jsut that Bartow and Wiltfong are the two guys who should make your ears perk up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back