• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 2017 National Signing Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

You are missing my point, we should have had higher numbers going into to today. Today wasn't surprising, I thought we'd get 2-3 and we all thought it would be Blades for sure. So the suffering is being below the 85 scholarship limit
I disagree. The coaches know the numbers and the needs. Most have speculated small numbers for next year. Reward some 1 yr walk-ons and have those scholarships ready for next spring. JMO

I disagree. The coaches know the numbers and the needs. Most have speculated small numbers for next year. Reward some 1 yr walk-ons and have those scholarships ready for next spring. JMO
Agreed. Give all the new asst coaches and the new DC a full year to recruit to fill all the normal schollies, the 3 not filled this year, and the +3, if needed!! Will give us around 20-25 next year.

Oh and Coach said today they plan to look at some late JUCO signings with the flexibility of having 3-4 scholarships open. So this class may not be done yet.

Oh and Coach said today they plan to look at some late JUCO signings with the flexibility of having 3-4 scholarships open. So this class may not be done yet.

Well get on it RR and *** and tell us who we should be salivating over in the juco ranks.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back