• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked 4-star CB Elijah Blades Decommits From FL; NSD Announcement (Trending Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dislike all the 'flip alert' talk, because it is just that...talk. There's nothing reliable about it. Most kids that visit schools say they had a great time. There's no need to speculate if someone is going to 'flip'. Just wait until they commit or NSD really.

I dislike all the 'flip alert' talk, because it is just that...talk. There's nothing reliable about it. Most kids that visit schools say they had a great time. There's no need to speculate if someone is going to 'flip'. Just wait until they commit or NSD really.

Good ahead and wait then.

When did we get flip watch!?!?!
MV5BMTc3NTM4NTMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM1Mjg4NA@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The recruiting guys flipping CB picks is the most reliable thing we get as fans, and they base that on more than just "great time" comments. We should all know enough not to assume anything nowadays, but this is fun for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back