• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: Calvin to pick between Nebraska and Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has de-committed from Oregon State. Which not be a surprise to anyone.

Coach Williams stopped by his school on Thursday and had an in-home on Thursday Evening.

Where this goes I have no clue. They are back in a very low key mode which is for the best in my opinion.

I know Williams would like him in the class. I suspect he and Coach Riley are going to want assurances from the family if he comes to Lincoln that everyone is on-board with this and that it does not end up like the Grimm situation did.

Sounds like mom has come around and realizes where is heart is: Nebraska.

Final decision will be announced publicly on NSD.

Where did you see that he decommitted? I can't find anything about that

Where did you see that he decommitted? I can't find anything about that
I don't believe he's made a public announcement or anything, but like RR said, Calvin has removed all mention of Oregon State from his bio and removed the commitment tweet as his pinned tweet.

Has de-committed from Oregon State. Which not be a surprise to anyone.

Coach Williams stopped by his school on Thursday and had an in-home on Thursday Evening.

Where this goes I have no clue. They are back in a very low key mode which is for the best in my opinion.

I know Williams would like him in the class. I suspect he and Coach Riley are going to want assurances from the family if he comes to Lincoln that everyone is on-board with this and that it does not end up like the Grimm situation did.

Sounds like mom has come around and realizes where is heart is: Nebraska.

Final decision will be announced publicly on NSD.
With Tyjon committing, can I "assume" we would still take Jamire?

Awesome get! Wtg Williams and staff!
Dammit wrong thread. Mobile site doesn't work well for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back