• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Texas and LSU to duke it out for Tom Herman

Yeah, and Herman nor his agent should comment on considering Texas. Don't know who did it, but coaches' camps should never talk about a job that isn't open.

Also, if I'm Houston's players, my head might not be in it today.
Agreed.

Herman makes at least 4 million now...without pressure....double your salary and deal with Texas boosters.

Looks highly likely UT will be hiring Herman. Amazing (not really) how that turned around in 24 hours' time.

Last edited:

Tom Herman is going to be Bob Stoops worse nightmare. I believe he will get Texas turned around fast, pronto. Sure, he is young, but he's been nothing but impressive. We'll see, but I expect Texas to do well quickly. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Tom Herman is going to be Bob Stoops worse nightmare. I believe he will get Texas turned around fast, pronto. Sure, he is young, but he's been nothing but impressive. We'll see, but I expect Texas to do well quickly. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
Hope you are wrong.Don't like anything texas.

He is young. 41. But he does have 17 years coaching experience. He'll have some solid talent to begin at UT ... and if he can recruit at Houston (he obviously can), he should have no problem recruiting at Texas.

And considering the other P5 schools in the state are struggling now, UT struck at a prime opportunity.

He is young. 41. But he does have 17 years coaching experience. He'll have some solid talent to begin at UT ... and if he can recruit at Houston (he obviously can), he should have no problem recruiting at Texas.

And considering the other P5 schools in the state are struggling now, UT struck at a prime opportunity.
Yep. I'd be surprised at anything less than highly competitive results. That's just me though.

The whole things was probably a ploy by Herman's agent to put pressure on Texas. LSU apparently doesn't want to be used as a pawn.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back